Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Big Accomplishment

click on image to enlarge
For those of you who don't know, I graduated, with honors, from Concorde Career College last July as a Medical Assistant. I was working for a wonderful doctor in Arlington for a while. He specialized in Mohs Micrographic skin surgery, which is a surgical technique used to remove skin cancer. I worked primarily in the front office, but was also able to assist in a few surgeries. I recently stopped working and am back to full time mommy duty, for now. I must say, I gained a whole new respect for working moms. Hats off to all of you because it was NOT easy. Next year all three of the girls will be in school and I plan on going back to school myself to earn my nursing lisence. Until then, I'm where I'm needed the most. Exactly where I'm supposed to be.... home taking care of my sweet girls.

3 comments:

Edie said...

I'm very proud of your accomplishment... now could you remove that picture? You're the only one in it who looks good!

Kathie said...

Nikki- it is a blessing that you get to stay at home and focus on being a mom to your girls. You have you whole rest of your life to work. I wish more young women would see it your way! Kathie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this with me. Olivia is so big! All of the girls are beautiful! Love + Peace, Cathy C